Fabia In Facts
Featuring the very latest in Volkswagen Group technological and safety advancements
- SmartLink to sync your car and smartphone
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Front Assist with City Emergency Brake
Disclaimer: Fuel consumption and CO2 emission figures shown are combined figures as per ADR 81/02 for 66TSI manualDownload Brochure Book a Test Drive Ask A Question
Got a question?
The SKODA Fabia offers plenty of room for passengers and their luggage. The passenger compartment is a little longer and wider than before, and the driver and front passenger also have more headroom. The luggage compartment has a capacity of 305 litres and is one of the largest in the segment
We respect the individual needs of all of our customers and do our best to accommodate them. And that is why we have left the most important aspect - how your car is going to look – entirely up to you and your imagination. Colour Concept can be used to select varying combinations for the roof, the A-pillars, the side-mirror housing, and 16" alloy wheels.
VW Group Technology
You would expect to pay much more for a ŠKODA. Our vehicles are designed to exceed your expectations, not your budget. With Volkswagen Group technology, advanced fuel-efficient engines and timeless designs, they are filled with smart features for smart buyers.
Exterior Bringing Design To Life
The Fabia Hatch marks the next step in the development of ŠKODA's design language. Fusing crystalline shapes, sharp lines and expressive practicality, the new Fabia maintains ŠKODA's rich history of building design-orientated cars. It sets a benchmark for expression, dynamism and style on the road.
Loaded with simply clever features
The Fabia's interior shines with high-end materials, precision and top workmanship. Interior designers placed a distinct emphasis on horizontal lines, making the interior of this small car appear spacious and self-assured. There is enough space for 5 occupants and their luggage. The interior passenger space is slightly longer and larger than the previous generation, providing both the driver and passengers with more headroom.Download Brochure Book a Test Drive Ask A Question
Got a question?
FABIA Hatch 66TSI Manual
5 Speed Manual
From $16,490 driveaway*
FABIA Hatch 81TSI DSG
7 Speed DSG
From $19,490 driveaway*
FABIA Hatch 66TSI Manual and 81TSI DSG, Standard Equipment:
- Front Assist with City Emergency Brake◊
- Six airbags – Dual Front, front side and curtain airbags
- ESC - Electronic Stability Control (incl. ABS, EBD, ASR, Multi-Collision Brake and Hill Hold Control)
- Rear View Camera◊
- SmartLink^^ smartphone connectivity with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Touch screen 6.5” Bolero radio with MP3 player including Bluetooth® audio and streaming, USB, AUX and SD card slot
- 6 Arkamys® Surround Sound speakers
- 3-spoke multi-function leather steering wheel
- Multi-function trip computer with high resolution display
- Simply Clever Package (net system in boot, flexible storage compartment, waste bin in door panel and holder for multimedia devices)
- Green Tech– engine “Start Stop” and Brake Energy Recuperation~
- Power adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- Split folding rear seat backrest (60/40)
- Steel wheels with Dentro wheel trim 6J×15"
*Manufacturer's Recommended Driveaway Price (MRDP) is an average, estimate price which includes the recommended retail price, 12 months private registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), an estimated dealer delivery charge, stamp duty, options entered during the configuration process, and other applicable statutory charges. Options and metallic paint may be available for an additional cost. Please see your local ŠKODA dealer to confirm your individual price. The above pricing does not take into account any campaign/promotion that may be current in relation to any of the above models. For information regarding any current campaign, please contact your local ŠKODA dealer. ŠKODA Australia reserves the right to change, supersede or extend all offers at its discretion. ◊Safety technologies are not a substitute for the driver's responsibility for the vehicle. ~Reactivation of "Start Stop" will not occur in certain conditions. ^^Smartlink is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of i0S and Android.