SERVICE PACK PRICING ACROSS THE ŠKODA RANGE
|MODEL VARIANT||NEW CARS - 3 YEAR PACKS||NEW CARS - 5 YEAR PACKS||USED CARS - 4 YEAR PACKS|
Key benefits of a ŠKODA Care Package
Here are just a few reasons a service pack might be the way to go:
- Avoid unexpected servicing costs
- Protection against future inflation of servicing costs
- Valid at any ŠKODA authorised Service Centre
- Covers all items in scheduled service, such as labour, parts and fluids
- Fully transferable at no extra cost if you decide to sell your vehicle
- Enhance your ŠKODA’s resale value
- Includes free Roadside Assistance, activated every time vehicle is serviced at an authorised ŠKODA dealership
- Guaranteed use of ŠKODA Genuine Parts
- New Car Service Packs - Flexible solutions also available through ŠKODA Financial Services
- Used Car Service Packs - Flexibility to purchase at any point of ownership, once first scheduled 12 months/15,000 km service is carried out.
HOW TO PURCHASE & ELIGIBILITY
- You can purchase a 3 Year/45,000km or a 5 year/75,000km New Car Service Pack by bundling this onto any new car purchase or within 12 months from the date of sale, if your vehicle has not had its first service.
- You can purchase a 4 year/60,000 km Used Car Service Pack any time after the first 15,000 km scheduled service and is valid for the next four scheduled services or 60,000 km, whichever is completed first.